COOLING TOWERS, EVAPORATIVE’S CONDENSERS AND COOLERS
The target of the cooling tower water treatments is to preserve the efficiency and integrity of systems through corrosion inhibition, prevention of scale and sludge formation, and to control the effects of microbiological contamination.
In addition, the modern treatments must provide a reduction of management’s cost for the plant operation and this is made possible through the optimization of water consumption and the use of low quality make-up water , the reduction of energy costs and the minimisation of maintenance costs.
To achieve this target Acquaflex designs and provides:
- Anti-scale treatments for hard waters
- Corrosion inhibitors for aggressive water (at very low or high salinity)
- Oxidizing, non-oxidizing or hybrid biocides
- Treatments that allows the use as make-up water of industrial or civil wastewater
- Passivation of galvanized surfaces for new equipment