DRINKING WATER DISTRIBUTION LINE
The chemical conditioning of a drinking water distribution line must maintain the integrity (corrosion inhibition), the efficiency (avoiding scale and deposit) and the water quality (preventing biofilm formation).
To achieve this target Acquaflex designs and provides:
- Anti-scale treatment for hard water
- Corrosion inhibition for aggressive water (very low or very high salinity)
- Additivi per i trattamenti di post-disinfezione
- Post disinfection chemical additives
- Pre-commissioning disinfection according to UNI 9182
- Chemical Cleaning according to UNI 9182 and Legionella’s prevention guidelines.
The quality of all Acquaflex’ product comply with the regulations concerning chemical use in drinking water distribution line.